Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Our day in court is coming...

Our jury trial is set for Monday, April 20th!!! I hope this day brings an end to all of our worry and heartache. I hope this day marks the beginning of the rest of our lives as a forever family. All of us!

Elli had an overnight visit last night. So this week we will be watchfully waiting to see how her behavior changes this time. Apparently her caseworker did a surprise drop in visit this morning before picking her up. Elli was withdrawn, seemed confused, and was not talking at all. It breaks my heart to imagine what she must be thinking. So afraid, wondering where she is and if she will get to come back to mommy and daddy.

She is so scared...and I can't explain this to her. Even if I could, I don't quite understand it myself. I hope her caseworker is documenting all of this. Even better, I hope she takes action.

Please continue to keep us in your thoughts and prayers~

No comments:

Post a Comment